Monday, April 13, 2009

Prom night for the ZInnia Crew

Elizabeth's sense of humor is very prevalent in all of these photographs. I love this one of her in the bathroom just after getting her prom gown on. 
My sister proud and enjoying the moment. Elizabeth's date Jeremy grinning in the back ground.  Jeremy is a very charming and well mannered young man.
E and Gann Gann putting on the finishing touches.
Three generations my mom, my sister and my niece. I love this photo.
Of coarse there had to be flowers. Jeremy's boutonniere of bronze Gerbera daisy and peacock feathers.
E didn't want to do the same ole prom wristlet so I made her a small hand tied of Bronze Gerbera daises, Peacock feathers and  silver bullion . These colors all complemented her dress which was beautiful.
Ready for pictures and ready to go.........
Elizabeth.........
Prom 2009 Elizabeth and Jeremy.

2 comments:

  1. WOW.... I'm not sure I knew this was your blog and when I pulled it up, I said this looks like Elizabeth!!! Pulled it down some more and there was April and your MOM!!!
    She is so beautiful as always! Great job on the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Yvete

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great fun! The flowers were beautiful as was E, can't wait for the next one.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete