Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just some pretty things. Zinnia designs that make us smile.

Today I delivered some beautiful flowers to my mothers friend Carmen  for her birthday and I got these pictures of the spring beauties. Happy birthday Carmen Hope you enjoy your spring flowers.
 I did these spring arrangements  below with lemons and powder blue Hydrangeas for a Sunday spring picnic. I want to share them with you. The variegated tea leaves ground the design and give a wonderful solid vase above the light feel of the fresh lemon. The table that these were made for were set with lemon patterned napkins and a complimentary color palette. This is a very sophisticated look. 
 Orchids add lovely Soft texture as a back drop.

2 comments:

  1. Rory, love the yellow and blue in the combination of plants- unexpected, very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of filling the vase with yellow.. nice touch!

    ReplyDelete